Floral Geometry Unit Week 2 Group Tuturial

From this group tutorial and feedback I have learnt that I should carry on and develop my geometric, graphic cut outs and develop them by cutting the shapes out smaller, punching holes into the paper to develop the pointillism drawings and combine both together. I’m going to play with the scale of the paper cut outs. To develop the dots further I am also going to use the saddle stitch and stitch this into fabric and/or paper to achieve this. Be more organic with my paper folding to make it more original and interesting which responds more to decaying. Processing the paper is something I’m going to do by punching holes, scrunching, wetting and ripping it. Part of the feedback is to now look at more artists that use paper and decaying. Jenny Collier and Alexander McQueen’s Savage Beauty Collection we’re recommended.




Alexander Mcqueen
Savage Beauty
Jenny Collier
Alexander Mcqueen
Savage Beauty




Comments

Popular Posts