Floral Geometry Unit Initial Summer Research

Throughout the summer my main focus for the Floral Geometry brief was to get initial primary research as I thought that will be the best starting point like any other Unit. Firstly I took photos of flowers and plants that were around the house, in the garden and any I seen when out. I decided to continue to take pictures of the bunches of flowers in the house whilst they were in the process of decaying because I found it interesting how the whole form and colours of the flowers changed. From these photos I then did some drawings, collages, painting etc in my sketchbook looking at the different styles, colours and shapes that influenced them like from primary research and artists and designers I had found from doing artist research such as Keith Garrow, Amy Tuso and Pim Van Der Akker.
















Comments

Popular Posts