Floral Geometry Unit Week 5 One to One

In my one to one I layed the work I'd done in the past week and previous work before that out on the table. I had been working on photoshop the past week, trying to figure out a colour palette for my work as that was part of the feedback from the week before when we did a peer review. I pulled some colours out from the flower photographs I originally took and have been using to sublimation print then took the floral shapes from the same photographs and played around on photoshop. In the one to one all the work was together; the photoshop work didn't look like it linked to my previous work and looked like I'd started a new project. Although the colours I took from the colour palette were from my photographs they didn't have the originality or detail like they had done before. I'm going to put the photoshop work and colour palette to the side and go back to what I was previously doing and expanding on that; ripping and shredding the prints and weaving them. I feel the peer review was helpful but also threw me off course because I started to concentrate on the colour palette before too much rather than continuing to experiment.









Comments

Popular Posts